The idea with this FRENCH COOKING CLASS is to teach you how to cook a very traditional and healthy French meal that you can make at home without really thinking about it (and at first maybe with the help of the mini recipe book you will get).
Put yourself in the shoes of a French woman, enter the kitchen and listen to the precious mother or grand-mother tricks of trade which you will never read in a recipe.
* * *
In this class, you will learn how to make appetizers, entrée, main and dessert.
- Small group sizes
- In a real family kitchen
- Fully hands on class – participants get to cook all steps of all the recipes!
* * *
Everything you need to know about this experience
- 2h30 hour class taught by a skilled French cook
- All recipes taught in the class printed
- Notepad and pen to take notes
- Apron for use during the class
- All ingredients and equipment required for the class are provided.
During this class you will make a delectable selection of French dishes:
- Blinis au saumon et à la crème aux herbes – Mini French pikelets with smoked salmon and cream with fresh herbs
- Gratin dauphinois – Typical French potato bake.
- The typical Sunday roast / moist and delicious with a special selection of herbs and restaurant preparation techniques.
- A crispy & creamy berry tart with the French touch (raspberry or strawberry, etc)
This is a hands on and interactive class, where the students are all part of the action. When all the cooking is done, sit down to a wonderful feast of your creations with a glass of wine.
Recommended for people over 12 years old.
There are no “visitors allowed” each participant is a paying student.
How The Flo Show works (it’s very easy):
- You can buy a class Voucher that is valid for 12 months, or you can book a class today. If you can’t decide, why not buy a Gift Voucher and let them decide.
- Using a voucher is easy. You receive a unique voucher code so you or the recipient can choose a date and book the experience.
- Once a booking request has been made you will receive a confirmation of your experience date and time.
This cooking class is located in Grays Point, Sydney.
IMPORTANT: the venue is set on a hill, there are 49 (irregular) steps to access it. If you, or the person you offer the class to, do not feel too sure about climbing this high, then unfortunately, the class might not be for you.
- All classes are a duration of 2.5 hours to 3 hours (depending on the number of attendees)
- Classes commence at 11am
- Please refer to your confirmation email for the correct starting time for your class
Casual. Please wear enclosed shoes. If possible have your hair tied up.
How many attendees
Group size ranges from 3 – 6 people.
Special dietary requirements
For this special course, we cannot cater for special diets and food allergies (except nuts, there are no nuts involved here).
The recipes contain eggs, gluten and dairy products (milk, butter).
NEXT DATES: 2016
Please contact us if you want to receive the next dates.